Hi Girls... Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for participating in "My 1st Giveaway".If you have not joined yet the giveaway, please consider doing so. :)
So, today I'd like to share a review of natural rice facial mask. Being of Asian herritage, I was certainly no stranger to rice, especially white rice. Believe it or not, rice has immense benefits that your skin will just fall in love with. White rice is more than just the staple food of Asia, it can also solve all your skin problems, particularly useful for oily and acne prone skin.
In fact, I have acne-prone skin since 2 years ago, that's why I have been using acne products & treatments from a beauty clinic in Surabaya for 2 years. But, every month I need to spend more than IDR 300.000 on acne products and treatments. Wow! That's not cheap at all, especially for a college student like me. But, a few days ago, a friend of my aunt told me to try rice water. "Rice water is simply the water that comes from washing uncooked rice. Once the rice is soaked, the water becomes muddy because rice contains a high concentration of Para Aminobenzoic Acid and this tends to work effectively as a sunscreen." Beside this, rice water also has a variety of benefits as shown below:
- Contain natural ingredients that are not harmful to the skin.
- Natural acne treatment for oily skin.
- Can be used as a natural toner.
- Increase collagen production that is responsible for maintaining the elasticity of skin.
- Skin will be firmer, brighter, and smoother.
- Reduce acne scars and blemishes in face.
- Antioxidant-rich to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Make skin whiter and glowing.
- Skin exfoliation will restore the skin to its original luscious and clear textures.
Woow! I would of never thought that it had so many benefits! So, it's been 3 days since I've started using the rice water. Results may not immediately visible, however I feel my skin become brighter. I think that I'll continue to wear rice water until one month so I'll get the maximum results. :) Well, if you're interested to try, you can follow the full instructions here. (Tips: Use rice water mask approximately 15-30minutes. You may use rice water twice a day or more depending on your needs.)
- Bad smells.
- As the mask dries it get extremely stiff, I couldn't move my face.
- Rice water lasting no more than 2 days.
- A bit incovenient because I need to wash rice everyday.
After all, I apologize if Im unable to explain properly because the topic itself is quite complex. I do hope this review will be useful for you and I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)