Happy 100++ Followers & 15th Post!! :)

Last night I saw my blog already had 100 followers. Im feelin' like,"Oh my goooshh! Is it really?? Owh thank you soo much to all my dearest readers. I love ya'll :") " It's been 23 days since my first post ever! At that time, I really really and really had no idea where I should start with this blog. But thanks a lot to all of my loyal readers for always inspiring me in soo many ways and supporting me with all of your wonderful comments and ideas. I just wanna say how AWESOMEE I think you guys are. :)


Here's my happy face (=^_^=)



Finally, I wanna share my today's OOTD that I took this morning. If you guys feel like my outfit, I'll be posting OOTDs much more in the future. :)

What I wore:
Chocochips Boutique "Flower Line Blouse in Peach"
Unbranded skinny jeans
Adorable Projects Lunatic Grey Glossy Heels
Nine West brown leather handbag


Ps. Enter My First Giveaway to win Etude's prizes here. Good luck :)


25 comments:

  1. Wooww you hit that number ^^
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratzzz... followed u :)
    helloworldzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    following you back dear!
    you look pretty anne sweet with that outfit ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blouse . Following you back sweety.

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz dear ^^
    You look so cute!
    I love your blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I am follower number 110:) I hope you will follow me back on GFC.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... thank you^^
      im ur follower no. 1090 :)

      Delete
  7. Massive congrats!! Really cute outfit, I love pink =)

    Following you lovely!

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! im following you :)
    nice outfit ;)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!

    following you now, hope you follow back ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your followers! You look so cute on your outfit! Love your bag and shoes! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear.. i love your blog too... ur blog is really amazing! and im following you too... ^^

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much sweetie!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  11. Congratulations on 100+ followers! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 100 followers! thanks for commenting on my blog - i'm not following you on gfc xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Beautiful outfit ;))

    I'm following you already ! would you like to follow me back? www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete