Maybelline Blush Studio "Cheeky Glow"

Hi Dolly Girls.. How is your day going? Im sorry that I've not been keeping the blog up to date, things have been quite busy lately. *sigh*
So, today's review is Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow - Wooden Rose. But actually, I rarely use blush and that's why I only have one blush in my makeup bag. I think that I'll need to buy more blushes soon. :P 
I first bought this Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow 2 months ago but I've been using this blush since 2 days ago. lol. Okay then, here are my thoughts:



What They Say:
  • Silky smooth texture
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non comedogenic  
 


What I Say:
This blush makes me quite impressed because its neutral color and naturally radiant at the same time. I bought this blush coz I was inspired by Korean natural makeup look and I think this blush is perfect for makeup beginners like me. No matter how much I use it, it doesnt look overly messy. The smooth and lightweight texture makes it easy to apply and blend well on my skin. 
 
2x swatches

Pros:
  • Easy to get anywhere
  • Affordable price
  • Very handy and easy to use
  • Also available in several colors, like Peachy Sweety, Creamy cinnamon , Fresh Coral.
  • Simple and cute packaging
  • Must have item for makeup beginners
  • Natural glow on my face
Cons:
  • It doesn't have a long lasting effect
  • I have to at least apply more than 3-4 times.

 Have you tried this product lately? What did you think of it? :)

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY FIRST GIVEAWAY "Intro Giveaway" here.<3
 Thank you for reading my blog. xoxo^^
 

13 comments:

  1. You have such a nice blog! :) I enjoy reading the posts!
    would you like to follow each other? :)) <3
    I'm waiting for you at
    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    Greetings <33!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear.. suree I folowed u :)
      thx 4 visit my blog

      Delete
  2. Hello Glory! :)
    blush nya natural ya dear, tp kurang pigmented buat selera aku.. *____*

    http://nitarts-makeupstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa sih... tp aq lbih prefer yg wrna" natural aja :) thx 4 visit ya ^^

      Delete
  3. Hii Glory!( ^ω^)ノ゙
    Thank you very much for visit, comment and follow my blog!!o(^∇^o)
    Of course I will follow you!n__n
    And thank you very much for this review, I really like the color of this blush, It looks cute!:3 Maybe I will give it a chance!^^
    Have a pretty day, bye bye!;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. suree honey, u should try this blush to get fresh & natural look :)
      thx for following me... <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the review ! Loved your blog. If you want we can follow eachother via GFC , if yes follow me & I will surely follow back!

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review! I might get it when I run out of blush, rarely use blush, though._.
    and nice blog!! I'm following yours now^-^ I think I'll try the rice water you post because it's super easy and acnes are growing on my face due to period T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear.. :) yeah, I rarely use it too :P
      thanks for following me, i followed u too^^
      yeah Im still using the rice water mask and I think it works for me :)

      Delete
  6. Believe it or not I'm using the same product
    Maybeline cheeky glow :)

    Thanks for the blog comment. I dont what makes me different? Is it the blog design?

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog hon..
    Im following you to..
    Cant wait to see more of you :)

    xoxo
    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete